Evi Apostolou Pejtersen is a Greek artist living and working in Denmark. Her artistic activity is based in Copenhagen.
• 09/2014-06/2016 Design, Technology and Business (Graphics) AP Program: University College Nordjylland (UCN), Aalborg, Denmark.
• 09/2003-06/2008 (5 year curriculum) Bachelor in Painting, Sculpture, Stage design and Multimedia/Hypermedia - Painting Division: Athens School of Fine Arts (ASFA), Greece.
Projects: Participation in the artistic project «Recherches en Art et Technologie: crèation d’un espace d’èchange interculturel en rèseau», which took place in Université Paris 8 Vincennes Saint-Denis, Département Art et Τechnolοgies de l’Ιmage, with the participation of Athens School of Fine Arts, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, and Ecole Régionale Supérieure d’Expression Plastique de Tourcoing (7-15 July 2008).
• 09/1995-06/1999 (4 year curriculum) Bachelor in Theology ‘Ptychion’: National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
Greece, Italy, France, Spain, New York, London, Canada, Denmark.
Selected solo exhibitions
• November 2018: Artist of the Month at Roskilde Libraries. 2-28/11/2018 Ågerup Library, Roskilde, Denmark.
• 17/2-3/3/2018 'My Precious Ones', Helleruplund Sognegård, Hellerup, Copenhagen, Denmark.
• 21/1-2/3/2009 Inteal Cultural Center, Patras, Greece.
• 21-27/9/2009 Bachelor of Fine Arts Thesis Exhibition, Athens School of Fine Arts (ASFA), Exhibition Venue ‘Nikos Kessanlis’, Athens, Greece.
Selected group exhibitions
• 1-23/12/2018 'Udstilling’, ØckenLund gallery, Frederiksberg, Copenhagen, Denmark.
• 1-23/9/2017 'Kvinder', ØckenLund gallery, Frederiksberg, Copenhagen, Denmark.
• 21/8-1/9/2017 Allerød bibliotek, Lillerød, Denmark.
• 15-18/5/2014 ART-ATHINA 2014, International Contemporary Art Fair of Athens: Participation in the group project We33 presented by Artia gallery in the context of Platform Project @ Art Athina 2014, Tae-Kwon-do Olympic Complex, Athens, Greece.
• 16-19/5/2013 ART-ATHINA 2013, International Contemporary Art Fair of Athens: Participationin the group project We33 presented by Artia gallery in the context of Platform Project @ Art Athina 2013, Tae-Kwon-do Olympic Complex, Athens, Greece.
• 6-24/2/2012 Exhibition ‘See 2’ of 18 established and emerging artists that were united to express the world today, curated by Konstantina Hasiakou, Cultural Center ‘Peri Tehnon’ in collaboration with Hasiakou Open gallery, Patras, Greece.
• 16/12/2011-22/1/2012 Exhibition ‘See?’ of 18 established and emerging artists that were united to express the world today, curated by Konstantina Hasiakou, Hasiakou Open gallery, Athens, Greece.
• 10-27/11/2011 Participation in exhibition organized by the Chamber of Fine Arts of Greece and the Greek Committee for International Democratic Solidarity (EEDDA) in Cultural Center of Athens ‘Melina’, Athens, Greece.
• 26-29/5/2011 SWAB Barcelona 2011, International Contemporary Art Fair, Barcelona, Spain.
• 20/1-20/2/2011 Exhibition of 2008-2009 Graduating class, Athens School of Fine Arts (ASFA), Exhibition Venue ‘Nikos Kessanlis’, Athens, Greece.
• 20/11/2010-20/1/2011 Galerie 64, Hendaye, France.
• 7/10-26/12/2010 Web Art Show ‘Cyber human forms’, UAVM- Virtual Museum / Fonlad Festival.
• 13/11-8/12/2010 ‘Cuore Pop’: Illustration and graphic art, pop art and video animation, comic strip, urban and street art, Primo Piano Livingallery, Lecce, Italy.
• 15/9-5/10/2010 Camden Art gallery, London, UK.
• 17/8-7/9/2010 ‘The 2010 Chelsea International Fine Art Competition’: Collective exhibition, Agora gallery, Chelsea, NY, USA.
• 9-26/2/2010 Gallery Gora, Downtown Montreal Contemporary Art and Design Gallery and Event venue, Montreal, QC, Canada.
• 1-6/8/2013 Videoholica International Video Art Festival, Varna, Bulgaria.
• 26-30/9/2012 9th Naoussa International Film Festival, Municipal Theater of Naoussa, Greece.
Award Winning Artist
• 17/08-07/09/2010 - New York, USA
2010 Chelsea International Fine Art Competition: Collective Exhibition, Agora Gallery, Chelsea.
First prize with public vote
• 6-11/3/2005 - Patras, Greece Exhibition ‘What is fresh?’ of the Fresh Magazine at Millenium Art Space.